Ingate's SIP Trunking-UC Seminars
At ITEXPO West, August 27-29, 2013
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Conference Center, Las Vegas
Unified Communications is transforming the 21st century enterprise, fueled by the exponential growth of SIP trunking, which lowers operating costs, delivers rapid ROI and feature-rich-applications.
To address the need for information on the what, why and how of Unified Communications (UC) and SIP trunking, Ingate® Systems is partnering with TMC, thought-leaders and vendors in the space to
present Ingate's SIP Trunking-UC Seminars at ITEXPO West 2013, August 27-29, 2013.
This is the 14th time that Ingate participated in an event related to the changes in the world of Unified Communications.
PRESENTATIONS from the seminar:
INGATE PARTICIPATION AT THE MAIN ITEXPO CONFERENCE
Monday, August 26
WebRTC School Training and Certification Program
Tuesday, August 27
SIP Trunking Academy (Certificate Program)
- 9:00am - Introduction and Welcome (Ingate)
- 9:10am - SIP Explained (Telecom Reseller)
- 10:00am - Service Providers: An Overview (ANPI, Broadvox, Telecom Reseller)
- 11:00am - The IP-PBX (Grandstream )
- 11:30am - Hosted SIP Trunking (ShoreTel, Broadvox, ANPI)
- 1:00pm - SIP Trunking with Microsoft Lync (Microsoft)
- 2:00pm - Managing FoIP over SIP Trunks? (FaxCore)
- 3:00pm - Case Study:
Large Call Centre Dials-Up SIP Trunks (NACR, Ingate)
- 4:00pm - SIP Trunk Security with E-SBCs (Ingate)
Wednesday, August 28
Unified Communications (Certificate Program)
- 8:30am - WebRTC Introduction and Overview (WebRTC Strategies)
- 10:00am — WebRTC in the Enterprise SIP Trunking-UC environment
a) How can WebRTC enhance the PBX/UC solution? (Ingate)
b) Will SIP Trunking E-SBC:s include WebRTC support?
c) Can carriers provide a “WebRTC-Ready” Access?
- 11:30am — TOWN HALL MEETING: SIP and Unified Communications (ANPI, Broadvox, Microsoft, Telecom Reseller, Ingate)
- 12:30pm — Making FoIP Work with RFC 6913 (FaxCore)
- 1:30pm — Open Source IP-PBX Software (Grandstream)
Thursday, August 29
SIP Trunking-UC, Boot Camp
- 9:00am - Building Your Business with SIP Trunking and Unified Communications (Phone.com)
- 11:00am - Q-TURN: The Firewall Traversal TURN Server for WebRTC in the Firewall Itself (Ingate)
- 11:30am - The Ingate WebRTC & SIP E-SBC PBX Companion (Ingate)
- 12:00pm - SIP Trunk ”Basic Training” with Ingate (Ingate)
Professional Development Programs
Attendees can earn a SIP Trunking Professional Certificate by participating in the Professional Development Program on August 27th. Attendees can also earn a Unified Communications Professional Certificate on August 28th.
Schedule a Free Assessment of Your Installation @ ITEXPO
Schedule a free, one-on-one consultation at ITEXPO with Ingate Systems or seminar speakers for a personalized assessment of your specific network deployment.
Get advice, suggestions and solutions to your individual installation needs. Contact email@example.com to schedule.
SPONSORS AND GUEST SPEAKERS: