with Steve Johnsson, President of Ingate Systems Inc.
Presentations from the seminar:
Here you find a list of presentations, held at Ingate SIP Trunking UC and WebRTC Seminars in Las Vegas 2014. Feel free to read all, and don't hesitate to contact us if there are any questions
regarding the material or any feedback that you wish to express.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingate's SIP Trunking, UC & WebRTC Seminars
Disruptive technologies are changing the face of real-time communications, yet questions remain regarding what effect they will have on enterprises,
end-users and service providers.
Get the facts about SIP trunking, Unified Communications (UC) and WebRTC in this free, three-day educational seminar series at ITEXPO.
Live Demonstration - How WebRTC can Enhance the PBX, UC and Call Center Solution
A SIP/WebRTC gateway can bring important features to the enterprise SIP-based infrastructure.
Context-sensitive click-to-call buttons on the company website is the call center killer application.
The WebRTC browser can become a voice/video telepresence-quality SIP client to be used locally and remotely.
This live demonstration setup – including multiparty video conferencing – is available throughout the seminar days.
Video from the on-stage demonstration at the recent WebRTC Conference IV.
Try Ingate’s WebRTC & SIP PBX Companion yourself at http://webrtc.ingate.com
The SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars include:
Tuesday, August 12
SIP Trunking, UC Academy (Certificate Program), Room Amazon L
- 8:00am - Introduction and Welcome (Ingate Systems)
- 8:15am - SIP Explained (Telecom Reseller)
- 9:00am - Economics of SIP (TMCnet)
- 9:30am - Technical Considerations for SIP Trunking (Ingate Systems, Phone.com)
- 10:00am - DEEP DIVES: The IP-PBX, Service Provider and E-SBC (Grandstream, Tadiran Telecom, AT&T, Net2Phone, Ingate Systems)
- 1:15pm - Hosted Unified Communications (ANPI)
- 2:15pm - Supporting the Mobile Worker with UC (ANPI)
- 3:15pm - Monetizing UC and SIP Trunking: A Better Way to Sell (ANPI, Phone.com)
Wednesday, August 13
Beyond Telephony: SIP, UC and WebRTC (Certificate Program), Room Amazon L
- 8:30 - WebRTC Introduction and Overview (WebRTC Strategies)
- 9:45 - Connecting SIP to Collaboration (Collaborative Age)
- 10:15 - Enabling WebRTC in the Enterprise (Ingate Systems)
- 2:00pm - Economics of WebRTC (Telecom Reseller)
- 2:30pm - Crossfire with Carl Ford - WebRTC: Where Are We Now? (ANPI, Telecom Reseller, WebRTC Strategies,
Collaborative Age, Tadiran Telecom, Grandstream, Ingate Systems)
- 4:00pm - Disaster Recovery (Phone.com)
Enterprise WebRTC Pavilion Sessions, ITEXPO Hall
- 2:15pm - WebRTC Easy Tech (Richard Tworek)
- 3:00pm - OnSIP Presentation
- 3:45pm - Asymmetric User Interfaces, (Richard Tworek)
4:30pm - Ingate Systems Presentation, by CEO/CTO Karl Stahl
WebRTC in the Enterprise: Presentation, Status, Demo
- 5:15pm - WebRTC Introduction (Phil Edholm - PKE Consulting)
- 6:00pm - Telespeak Presentation
- 6:45pm - Interaction Experience 2.0 (Phil Edholm - PKE Consulting)
Thursday, August 14 - VIP Day
- Meetings with Ingate Systems
Schedule a Free Assessment of Your Installation @ ITEXPO
Schedule a free, one-on-one consultation at ITEXPO with Ingate Systems or seminar speakers for a personalized assessment of your specific network deployment.
Get advice, suggestions and solutions to your individual installation needs. Contact email@example.com to schedule.
SPONSORS AND GUEST SPEAKERS: