Ingate E-SBC with Microsoft Lync
Ingate E-SBCs are fully qualified by Microsoft’s Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program guaranteeing a secure and reliable use of Microsoft Lync applications.
Microsoft recommends an E-SBC to provide connectivity and interoperability when connecting the Lync environment to a SIP trunk service.
Ingate’s E-SBC solutions ensures a secure and reliable use of Microsoft® Lync®
applications by handling the connection between the SIP trunking service and the Microsoft® environment.
The Ingate E-SBC resolves interoperability issues between the SIP Trunk provider,
other on-premises equipment and the Microsoft® Lync® server, paving the way for a fast, simplified installation.
Ingate provides solutions for enterprises and service providers and the Ingate E-SBC products available both in hardware and software versions.
Ingate Key Benefits for Enterprises
- Approved and qualified for Lync installations through Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program (UCOIP)
- Resolves interoperability issues
- High security and reliability
- Transcoding of TCP, TLS and UDP
- Ensures quality of media services
- High availability solutions
- Price competitive
- Easy deployment with the Ingate Startup Tool
- Easy to manage via the Ingate Web GUI
- Available as hardware and software-only solutions
Contact email@example.com for more information on Ingate E-SBCs for Microsoft® Lync®.