Previous Ingate Webinar:
Teleworking - How to Enable Your Telephony Infrastructure
The purpose of this webinar is to help understand all the complexities and challenges to transition your telephony systems to a new normal. Work from home is becoming a permanent strategy that most enterprises and corporations are already adopting.
Ingate will show how most of the challenges can be solved and how the Ingate SIParator can be a key component.
Jun 23, 2020 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Working from home continues to be the “new normal,” as major companies have announced permanent support for remote workers. Teleworker solutions have always been a key feature of the Ingate SIParator/Firewall session border controllers (SBCs), which enable and simplify telework deployments. Ingate can help your customers stay up and running today, during the COVID-19 pandemic, and into the future.
This webinar will showcase the unique solutions that Ingate SBCs provide for teleworker deployments and corporate IT departments, such as:
- Provisioning of SIP phones and enabling non-SIP endpoint features. This is the #1 issue IT engineers are facing
- Enterprise endpoints need to not only make and receive calls, but also be provisioned - often by a non-technical home worker - to access the advanced features in SIP such as voicemail navigation, presence, address book.
- Ingate SBCs can translate traditional “on premise” provisioning to remote locations where you don’t have access to IT resources. While most vendors already provide zero-touch provisioning, home office deployments introduce new challenges that are easy resolved with Ingate.
- Reverse proxying, part of the full-featured firewall capabilities built into the Ingate SIParator, simplifies most of the provisioning challenges.
- Reverse proxying also enables features and services on the endpoint that are not associated with the SIP protocol.
- Using Ingate SIParator as the VPN server provides the customer a path to not only integrate telephony endpoints, but other devices that need to have access to corporate IT resources.
Ask the Expert: Email your questions in advance of the webinar. Our engineers can chime in with guidance. Email to email@example.com.
For any other questions about Ingate and our products, please contact us by: