Ingate's SIP Trunking, UC & WebRTC Seminars @ ITEXPO
Disruptive technologies are changing the face of real-time communications, yet questions remain regarding what effect they will have on enterprises,
end-users and service providers.
Get the facts about SIP trunking, Unified Communications (UC) and WebRTC in this free, educational seminar series at ITEXPO.
Live Demonstration - How WebRTC can Enhance the PBX, UC and Call Center Solution
A SIP/WebRTC gateway can bring important features to the enterprise SIP-based infrastructure.
Context-sensitive click-to-call buttons on the company website is the call center killer application.
The WebRTC browser can become a voice/video telepresence-quality SIP client to be used locally and remotely.
This live demonstration setup – including multiparty video conferencing – is available throughout the seminar days.
Video from the on-stage demonstration at the WebRTC Conference.
Try Ingate's WebRTC & SIP PBX Companion yourself at http://webrtc.ingate.com
Presentations from the seminar:
More presentations are coming. Please visit again.
Since 2006, Ingate Systems has been leading the charge in SIP education, providing critical information on SIP, SIP trunking and UC to nearly a thousand attendees at ITEXPO. At ITEXPO Miami, the Ingate SIP Trunking, UC & WebRTC Seminars will once again deliver need-to-know information in this free two-day educational seminar series, bringing together some of the most visionary people in our industry to discuss what’s next in real-time communications.
The Seminars will be held in room B115/115 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, FL.
Agenda for the SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars:
Wednesday, January 28
SIP Trunking, UC Academy (Certificate Program)
- 10:00am - Introduction and Welcome (Ingate Systems)
- 10:05am - SIP Explained (Telecom Reseller)
- 10:30am - Best of Both Worlds: Integrating Cisco UM with Microsoft Office 365/Exchange Online.
Case Study: North Central Texas Council of Governments (eTechHelp, NCTCOG)
- 11:00am - Case Studies: Tapping the Full Potential of the PBX (Grandstream Networks, Tadiran Telecom)
- 11:30am - Case Studies: What the E-SBC Can Do For You (Ingate Systems)
- 1:00pm - Being Hacked is Bad Enough, Not Knowing it is Even Worse:
A Case Study About VoIP & SIP Security - Nationwide Processing
- 2:00pm - SIP Trunking Case Studies
- 2:30pm - Monetizing Hosted UC and SIP Trunking
- 3:00pm - What's Next for SIP Trunking
(TMCnet, Ingate Systems)
Thursday, January 29
Beyond Telephony: SIP, UC and WebRTC (Certificate Program)
- 11:00am - The State of UC
- 11:30am - Surveillance and Security Applications with UC
Case Studies: The Internet of Things
- 12:30pm - WebRTC Introduction and Overview
- 1:00pm - The Economics of WebRTC
- 1:30pm - Crossfire with Carl Ford: WebRTC - Where Are We Now?
(WebRTC Strategies, Telecom Reseller, Ingate Systems)
- 2:00pm - Enabling WebRTC in the Enterprise
- 2:30pm - Hosted UC Value Proposition for Top Verticals
(ANPI, Tadiran Telecom)
- 3:00pm - UC: Seven Pitfalls to Avoid
- 3:30pm - The Business Requirements for Collaboration: SIP, UC & WebRTC in the New Era of Business
SPONSORS AND GUEST SPEAKERS: